Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Our Christmas



We had a wonderful Christmas. All our children and grandchildren were there. It gets hard to catch us all at our best as our group grows in numbers, especially mamaw & pawpaw! It won't be long before we have one more. Bekah & Jeremy are going to have "one more WONDERFUL little boy" in February.







This is our WONDERFUL bunch of grandchildren together with pawpaw!











We are blessed beyond what we could ever ask for or think!!

2 comments:

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw