Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Today is Momma's Birthday!

We had a very good lunch today. We went to St. Louis Rib Factory. The group that went was Momma, Fred, Gendy, Rudy, Whitney, Matt, Lucas, Adam, Michael, John and I . It was really good. It was also good to see Momma enjoying herself. She seemed to be feeling pretty good today.


HAPPY 77TH BIRTHDAY MOMMA!!


Back on November 27th Momma and Fred came out for the pouring of the concrete for our new slab. Those guys are like artists. Rudy's step-dad and little brother Michael did alot of the work but they had help from several other guys that I don't know the names of. They did a great job. Thanks Johnnie Ray and Michael. Tell the other guys thank you as well.

















































1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been there with ya'll yesterday for Moma's birthday. Sounds like you had a good time. And your shed looks great!

    Talk to you soon,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw