Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Thursday, January 25, 2007

This Old House

It's a wonderful old house but it's still an old house.

It sprung a leak in the roof that dripped down in the kitchen and in the back bedroom. Well, that's one more thing that now needs repair but that's what you get when you buy an old house along with all it's charm.





The Lord blessed us with sunshine and mild temperatures today so John and my daddy (PAJ) got out there and did the repair today.


















Kasie sat and watched the whole thing when she wasn't out harrassing Apache and Dolly.
















I do believe that she thinks she is one of them!!

3 comments:

  1. Gives John something to do with all his spare time these days!

    Good pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The joys of being retired is getting to do everything else that you never had time to do. We miss seeing you!!

    ReplyDelete

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw