Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center














Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center
(click on the pictures and they will enlarge)

Today we went to the Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center and all had a really good time. If you can imagine it, we had 3 little girls that walked 1.2 miles and didn't complain except that they were hungry. After the fisherie we feasted on Good Ole McDonald's!!!! ummm, ummm, good:0)




Have you ever seen so many lazy catfish just waiting for a handout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw