Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dylan is our 1st football player!

Dylan is our 1st grandson to play football on a team. This was his very first year and he was on the Saints. I am really proud of him. I understand that he listens well to his coach and follows instructions. Dylan those are some really good things for you to learn and will help you very much as you get older. Your mom and dad are teaching you very well. I am proud of them as well.
We have the greatest children and granchildren in the whole wide world!! We get to have a another grandchild in late November to early December 2008!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw