Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Momma took a wheelchair ride outside today.


Today was my day to go sit with momma. I enjoyed my visit but I decided it would be good to take her outside while she is still able. She hasn't been outside since she rode in the ambulance back home from the Hospice facility. This gave her a chance to feel the sunshine and see the flowers. It has been a gorgeous day today!!! Thank you Lord for the gorgeous day. I believe she enjoyed it. It was a very quick ride and then back to her bed. If she sits up very much her neck begins to hurt and I didn't want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw