Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Friday, April 25, 2008

Momma's not doing very well.




Momma was really happy to see her only living sister today. They have not been together in person in quite sometime. They talk on the phone from time to time but there's just not anything like looking into each others eyes. Thank you, Aunt Burr for making the trip.


The cancer is really giving momma a run for her money. If there are praying people out there please pray for comfort, rest and the peace that passes all understanding for my momma. The nurse came today and she is recommending that momma go back tomorrow to the Hospice Facility just so she can be watched for a few days. I know the day is coming, I just don't know which one.



This is (L-R) Fred, Aunt Burr and Uncle Gene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw