Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Friday, April 18, 2008

Moving the boxes began today!





The work started about 8:30am this morning. The loft is finished, so we begin trying to put some order to our shop full of "stuff".




We decided the bucket on the tractor would be a great way of getting all these boxes up into the loft.





Daddy was here helping us and we sure did appreciate his help. Thank you PAJ!







After a good bit of work (we have a lot of boxes yet to go through since we moved here. Stop laughing I know we've lived here a year and a half. Things take time you know!) we stopped for a little break.



Daddy decided he would get a little nap in while he waited for the bucket to go back down!!! Hey PAJ, you can't be sleeping on the job.



Remember that nice, clean and orderly loft from yesterday?


Well, it's gone never to be seen again. I will say that the shop is beginning to take a little shape finally. Not completely yet but there is light at the end of the tunnel that is not an oncoming TRAIN...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw