Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Noah has his tonsils removed today!






John and I went to the hospital this evening to check on Gendy and Noah. Noah was doing really great. The doctor said Noah's tonsils were as bigs several LARGE marshmellows. It's a wonder the child could breath let alone talk.



The thing that seem to be bothering him the most was the IV in his foot. He was ready for that to GO!
It wouldn't surprise me if Noah didn't help that thing out. Out of his foot, I mean!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw