Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Thursday, May 08, 2008

One more day!



We have been blessed yet another day. Momma is hanging with us. She is one strong lady.

Doesn't this young lady (Sarah) have some beautiful eyes? Sarah, you have grown up to be a beautiful young lady.


Sarah and Jessica came to see momma today. Momma was truly thrilled. She had not seen Jessica in quite sometime, so she made over Jessica a little more than everyone else that was there.

And then there's Whit. Beautiful eyes, Beautiful smile!
All these girls with the Jones bloodlines are beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw