Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Potter Knows The Clay

This is the words to the 1st song on my playlist. I hope it ministers to someone as much as it has to me. Read the words as the song plays and know that your creator is not taken by surprise by anything that is going on in your life. He's using it for His purposes!! to change you , to change someone else for His glory. Are you His clay to work or are you someone elses?

Made popular by The Perrys
From the CD, “Look No Further”


I know you are going through the fire
Its getting hard to stand the heat
But even harder is the wondering
Is God’s hand still on me
Its lonely in the flames
When you’re counting days of pain


Chorus
But the Potter knows the clay
How much pressure it can take
How many times around the wheel
‘Til there’s submission to His will
he’s planned a beautiful design
but it’ll take some fire and time
its gonna be okay
‘cause the Potter knows the clay


Friend I just came through that fire
Not too very long ago
And looking back I can see why
And that my God was in control
But on the hottest days I'd cry
Oh Lord, isn't it about time

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw