Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year 2009

**Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
(Jas 1:19-21) (KJV)



I read this scripture today on a blog I read and it really spoke to me, so I rewrote it to my self. I pray the Lord will work this out in me with each new day that He gives me in the new year.

Wherefore, my beloved sister, let MEJK be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For the wrath of MEJK worketh not the righteousness of God. Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. (Jas 1:19-21)

**I need to make a correction. I listed the verse above as KJV but I found that it was not; it was the ESV and it did not read the same so I changed it to KJV. I feel that the KJV reflects the meaning better to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw