Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Missing Cousin

I have been meaning to post about a cousin that I was very fond of when I was young, that was a long time ago!! About 2.5 years ago we moved to Ben Wheeler, TX. I had heard that this cousin lived in or around Hughes Spring, TX. I decided to see if I could find her. I checked the Cass County Appraisal District and wallah, I found an address with her husband's name so I wrote a post card and gave all my information. Well, time went by and I heard nothing. Somewhere along the way her younger brother told me that he had heard she was dead. At this point I thought maybe he was right. As time passed the younger brother died back in January 2009. On June 4th I got a My Space message asking if I was the person she was looking for, she was looking for her cousin MEK. I sent her a message back. I have since talked on the phone with her but it was very brief. Her husband George passed away back in March 2008. Keep her (in red shirt)in your prayers. She misses George very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw