Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

My 1st Award


The First Award I've ever got or accepted!!!


I have just received an award. It is from Glenda at My Soap Opera Life....Laus Deo! . Glenda or Gendy as I know her honored me with this award. I'm not real familiar with awards since I don't have any. Thank you Gendy (I think).

There are some rules to accepting this award, so I am going to try and paste them here. 1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award. 2) Share "ten honest things" about myself. 3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me. 4) Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it.
So here I go:
1. I love animals. They are the picture of unconditional love.

2. I'm kind of a loner. I would really like to come out of that but it's real hard for me.

3. I love photography.

4. I have been with the best (for me) HUSBAND, parents, siblings, children (including my son-in-love & daughters-in-love) and grandchildren in the world.

5. I think my Daddy can do ANYTHING. Really he can. I have never heard him say "I can't". He is such a good example to me. (I copied this one from my sister because she is very right)

6. I don't like TV because it takes me places I don't want to go.

7. I only listen to christian music if I have my choice, not because I am so good but because it's a choice I make so I don't go place I shouldn't.

8. I am very picky about who I call friend, that is a very serious title to me. I am very humbled & honored if someone calls me a friend.

9. I love Chinese & Mexican food. Pizza, well I'll eat it from time to time.

10. I wear a 9.5 shoe. My daddy always told me I had a good "under"standing.

Isa 26:3 Thou wilt keep [him] in perfect peace, [whose] mind [is] stayed [on thee]: because he trusteth in thee.


I don't know anyone to give this award to since my sister gave it to me and my only other sister, my daughter and one of my daughter-in-love's. Most of the people I blog with are family that are sharing with their lives with each other. Glenda is the talented one that shares and makes others laugh.

"I hope I did it sort of right".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw