Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Friday, August 14, 2009

New York City Day 3


This is how Whit's day usually started.
I know it's hard to see but she's in there!!


This was the view out our bedroom window.






Most of our days always had some time spent on the subway. It was a wonderful way of getting around very fast.



HFR and I really like Great Danes. Isn't this one a beauty. His name, if I remember correctly was Gus. We talked to some people that knew him in the doggy park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw