Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Ratatouille

1/4 cup olive oil
3 tbls minced garlic
1 1/2 med onions sliced thinly
2 - 14.5 oz canned tomatoes (I used 2 1/2 cups whole cherry tomatoes & pear tomatoes.)
1 sm eggplant, peeled & cut into chunks (I used about 7 Ichican eggplant & I didn't peel them)
1 lg zucchini cut into chunks
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp thyme
black pepper to taste
Heat oil in a large skillet. Add garlic & onions; saute about 3-5 minutes. Turn heat to medium; add vegetables and spices. Mix gently and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes or until mixture looses most of its liquid and the vegetables are tender. Served over rice that has been cooked & seasoned with Knorr Caldo de Tomate. serves 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw