Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Monday, December 28, 2009

New Recipe

Roasted Corn Guacamole

6 tblsp corn oil

2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed

6 Avocadoes, chopped

4 tomatoes, chopped

¼ cup minced red onions

½ cup chopped cilantro

¼ cup lime juice

2 tsp minced jalapeno peppers

2 tsp minced garlic

2 tsp apple cider vinegar

¼ tsp cumin

1 tblsp salt


Spread 2 tblsp of corn oil on a baking sheet. Add corn. Roast at 450 degrees for 8 minutes. Transfer to large mixing bowl. Add remaining 4 tblsp corn oil, avocadoes, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, garlic, vinegar, cumin, & salt to corn in order listed. Mix well. Chill until serving time. Serve with tortilla chips. Serves 10-12.


We prepared it and it was wonderful!!! You should try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw