Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Monday, May 03, 2010

Flowers of Winchester, TX in April

HFR and I went to Winchester, TX back in April to visit some very wonderful friends. My friend Char is so wonderful to crank up the Kubota and take me for a spin around "their" block. Their block is nothing like what most people think of a block, it's like taking a short trip!!
I really enjoyed the trip too. Thanks Char! :) Thousands and thousands of beautiful flowers! God is so good providing us with all this beauty and it's free for the eyes to behold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw