Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Monday, March 14, 2011

2011 Spring Break

Kae enjoying the moonroof!
All the cats were thrilled to see her and this is only 4 of the 9.

Stopped by the library in Van, TX.  Found just what she wanted.
Feeling right at home in Mrs Lee's cabin.

You've heard of tip toeing through the tulips?  Well, this is strolling through the daffodils with Great Aunt Carol!

Great Aunt Carol or you could say Sister Carol depending on who your talking to, me or Kae.
Expending energy. :o)
We were a little concerned that it was going to be another dreary sunshineless day but, we did have sunshine!
I love all the details of the great outdoors.


Can't you hear the water running over the rocks?

Lonely little daffodil on the side of the creek.

We haven't worn her out yet.
Beautiful little lake in Mrs. Lee's garden
More details
Our own little daffodil!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwww....I love the pics! She is so dang pretty! :) (And Carol too). Looks like she sure is having a great time! Thank you for having her visit. She sure loves coming up there!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw