Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Saturday, July 09, 2011

What a difference a day made...


What a difference a day made when my savior died for my sins!
I don't compare my daddy to God but a difference was made in the life of my daddy in a single day.  He was out working on cutting a tree stump out with a chainsaw on May 5, 2011 when he felt very tried, weak and decided to call it a day.  He was headed to his truck to go home when he went to the ground and couldn't get back up.  My step-mom called for an ambulance.  Daddy was taken to Trinity Mother Frances Hospital, he had had a minor stroke.

By May 6, 2011 he was moved to a stroke rehab center thinking he would just have some minor issues to work through. On the afternoon of May 7, 2011 daddy had what they call a humongus stroke and was taken back to Trinity Mother Frances and was pronouced dead at about 8:30pm. What a difference a day make.....


In Memory of
Preston A. Jones Sr
03/15/1926 - 05/07/2011
I miss you very much...

1 comment:

  1. I just got around to looking at your Blog for the first time in awhile and really like the layout. Makes me sad to think of Padge and your tribute to him is awesome. Loved the pics of the grandkids, too. Blessings on you--Ginger

    ReplyDelete

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw