Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Sunday, September 04, 2011

Visit from the King Family

Daddy Jared put a movie on so Addie would relax
and take a nap.

Didn't work Jared for putting Addie to sleep but it sure did for
you!

Got to spend a little time with Jesse!
What a cutie he is.

Eyes full of wonder!

Jesse, named after his Pawpaw and
his Great Grandpa.

Jesse

What a little smile!

Miss Addie did take her nap once Mamaw told her we would put
 sprinkle polish on her fingers and toes AFTER her nap!!

Well, momma and daddy said it's time to go so Jesse got to ride
to the car on Pawpaw's shoulder.

Bye Pawpaw and Mamaw!
Somehow Momma Leigh avoided Mamaw's camera but I'll get you next time!!!  Glad y'all came to visit!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw