Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Friday, March 21, 2014

Visit with the little grandkiddos

Had a great visit with our youngest grandkids today. Lots of fun!!!
Addie is off to the pet store with pawpaw and I!!

Oh how she wants a pet...

Well, it's warming up so time to get a haircut.  Jesse is being so good while his momma gives him a buzzzzz!

Puzzles, Puzzles at Spring Break for Addie, Mamaw & Pawpaw.
Oh how this boy loves Thomas.  Sister is patiently, well almost patiently waiting for her turn at watching what she wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw