Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Friday, April 04, 2014

The Adams Family was GREAT!!

30 minutes before showtime.  All the people must be going to get here at once.
The stage is dark but it won't be long till it is full of activity.
We look a little fuzzy!!!
The Cowin Center is filling up.
Orchestra pit isn't what it once was.  Just a few instruments make many sounds!
The cast along with a group of high school students from Denison, TX.  These high school students will be the first high schoolers in the nation to perform this musical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw