Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Monday, September 11, 2017

Proverbs 31:21

Pro 31:21  She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

Father God, thank You that we do not ever have to fear the unknown;  You are our guardian and protector at all times. Yet, Father, we know that both spiritual and physical and preparations are necessary for the troublesome times in our lives.  I pray that my children and grandchildren will carefully guard their resources so that they will be prepared when difficulty comes.  Please help them to dig a deep well of faith and love from which they can draw spiritual strength to enable them to face the hard times. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw