Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Tuesday, July 09, 2019

Dealing with my own Sin

Have you ever done something that you truly believed was what needed to be done?  Then when it's all said and done it feels like it was the wrong thing...  Did you know that when you feel like you are helping to fix things that others may feel like you are harming or destroying things?  I ask myself how can you fix things and destroy them in the same action?  It's a matter of perspective!  What's your focus, others or ME.  This is where I am today, a lot of my life feels like it's spinning around like a top and for some reason this top won't stop.  I want to blame my feelings on others but deep down inside there's no one to blame but me.  I believe I have a "pride" problem.  You know the kind of pride that say I have the best parents, best siblings, best spouse, best children, best grandchildren, best friends, etc.  When in all reality they are all people (sinners) just like me (sinner).  They will let you down just like I have let others down.  The reason for this is I have focused on the people (sinners) rather than on the "SAVIOR" (the forgiver of sin).  He won't ever let me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw