Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Beautiful Flowers














We went for a motorcycle ride this past Saturday. There were lots of beautiful flowers especially Bluebonnets! Has anybody seen "White Bonnets"? In this whole big field I found 2 plants that had white flowers. I had not ever seen them before.

There were also lots of other flowers. "Click on the picture and get a much better view of each flower." Our Creator sure gave us lots of beauty!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers indeed...and NO I have never seen white bluebonnets or whitebonnets...maybe they are albino bonnets??? thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw