Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Sunday, April 23, 2006

A Weekend of Swimming

We have had a very good weekend!
I got to see all our grandchildren and 2 of our 3 children and their spouses. I sure wish we got to see Jared and Leigh more often but I know they lead a very busy life as well as they live 60 miles away.
What an awesome bunch of children!
And last but not least, Pawpaw got to spend some time in the pool as well!!!!!

Well, back to the grind tomorrow. I hope everyone else had a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Good looking Kids..looks like they are having fun and John too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my goodness , get those kids out of that pool, there is a rare species of hairy whale in there with them. Oh never mind I see John's put on a pound or two!
    JUST KIDDING, John you look 16.See ya'll next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meo, dont you have some new pictures or something you could put on this blog??????????????What have ya'll been doing? dont say nothin cause i know you go to wal-mart regularly...We need updates to these blogs, come on i know you can do it!
    Love ya,
    Gendy

    ReplyDelete

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw