Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Vacation Day 1

Well, we made it back from Aspers, PA. We had a great time and saw lots of gorgeous country.

Day 1
Flying on Southwest into Baltimore, MD was the most beautiful little girl.














I love the clouds when flying.














Once we all arrived in Baltimore and got our rental vehicle, we headed for Aspers, PA. This is the house we stayed in. It was wonderful and the people who owned the house were great. (Canter Berry Tails Apple Ranch) Lots of beautiful flowers and chickens that lay farm fresh eggs for that wonderful country breakfast.



Check back...I will continue later!

1 comment:

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw