Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Vacation Day 2

Sorry I took so long but I had to go out of town for my job.
































This was the view out the upstairs bathroom
window. It was gorgeous!














We went to visit Boyd's Bears. It was a huge place.


At the Boyd's Bear Store they had a Blue Grass Band playing and everyone was all kicked back relaxing and enjoying the music.














That's all for today. I will add more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw