Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Very Wet and Cold Day

In Ben Wheeler, TX today it's raining and 38 degrees. It's pretty nasty.


The horse and donkey are huddled in the little shed.










I have Kasie in her little kennel because she won't stay out of the rain. I also have my bird feeder full and we have lots of little tiny birds that I don't know what they are but we also have lots of cardinals. They seem to be enjoying the food.


I did find it interesting that there was a woodpecker as well.
















I feel very blessed to have a nice warm home.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like everybody is somewhat dry and handling the conditions pretty well.

    ReplyDelete

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw