Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Monday, January 15, 2007

We're having a little winter!





Well, we are having a little cold weather here today. I am glad I don't have cold weather like a lot of other places. The thing that bad here is it's not just cold but also wet! You can see the shades of white on the trees. That's the ice!




There are icicles starting to form on the fences and the houses.

















The branches on the trees rattle and the grass crunches when you walk on it.









1 comment:

  1. Almost, but not QUITE as warm as it was in South Texas, huh?

    It looks pretty anyway.

    ReplyDelete

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw