- If you plant honesty, you will reap trust .
- If you plant goodness, you will reap friends .
- If you plant humility, you will reap greatness .
- If you plant perseverance, you will reap contentment .
- If you plant consideration, you will reap perspective .
- If you plant hard work, you will reap success .
- If you plant forgiveness, you will reap reconciliation .
- If you plant faith in Christ, you will reap a harvest.
So, be careful what you plant now; it will determine what you will reap later.
Two thousand years ago Paul wrote to the church at Galatia the same story but with fewer words, "What you sow, so shall you reap". (Gal. 6:7)
We are grass that will wither and die but the incorruptible seed of Gods Word will live forever - sow it daily into the life of your family!(1 Peter 1: 23 - 25)
I don't know who wrote this or if it's true at all but it made a lot of sense to me.
I wonder how many of us would have had the courage to walk in with an empty pot? I'm not sure that I would.
I don't think I would have gone in with a plant from a seed that I had gotten myself. I think most probably I woudn't have gone at all. What's your thought on this??