Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Friday, May 04, 2007

The Beauty of Being in the Country!


I looked out my kitchen window and to my surprise was this beautiful PAINTED BUNTING. Wow, what a beauty!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Then, there's the new donkey Sunshine. She is the sweetest little donkey. She really loves attention.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Then, there's the baby birds on the front porch.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Then on 04/30/2007, I got to see the neatest little creature. Our dog Kasie found it out in the pasture and was barking like crazy. John and I went out to see what all the barking was about...to our surprise; a baby owl! He is all puffed up to make us think he is big but isn't he neat looking. We took pictures then took the dogs back to the house so his mamma could come and continue the flying lessons. She did come and he left with her. I feel so blessed to have gotten to see him. I wasn't able to get a picture of his mamma but boy was she big. She was every bit of 12 inches or taller.

2 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures...I thought you were gonna put other pictures on here...Thanks for NOT . God provided you with some excellent subjects for your photography!You do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Logan will be excited to see the pictures. More so to come up there for a few weeks... I know Jessa is excited! She came home yesterday telling me it was time to go to your house. hee hee.

    Much love to you

    ReplyDelete

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw