Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Today is our 25th Wedding Anniversary

Happy Anniversary John...
I can hardly believe we have been married 25 years. It has been a wonderful 25 years and we plan for 25 more. He gave me some beautiful roses.






We also went for a motorcycle ride this afternoon that was very enjoyable. I like to try to take a picture or two while in motion. This is one of a tractor plowing the field and the birds feasting on what got turned up.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 25 years is a long time. Hope you have a wonderful day.

    Hey, that's a cool picture of the tractor and the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Anniversary!! May you be blessed with another 25+!

    ReplyDelete

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw