Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Memories

John & I took a motorcycle ride today. We went to Emory, TX then on to Daughtery Community. If you can believe it I was able to find Mawmaw & Pawpaw's house. It was really kind of sad because the house is in bad shape. I walked through all the rooms and around the outside. There were lots of good memories for me.




This was the garden area.
It always amazes me the things that seemed so big to me as a child seems so small to me as an adult.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a fun thing to do. I bet you enjoyed taking a step back in time. I can't believe you found it. I wouldn't have a clue.

    That house does look pretty sad. Do you know who owns the property now?

    Thanks for sharing the pictures with us! Interesting.

    CK

    ReplyDelete

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw