Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Friday, November 30, 2007

Animals are funny!!

The other day I put out feed for the donkeys and Kasie our little beagle decided that it was pretty good. She really liked the sweet feed even to the point that she began to growl at the Sunshine and Miss Dolly for eating their own food!




Soooooooooooooooo, a little later we had opened the gate and let the donkeys in to the yard and guess what Sunshine did????


She decided that what was good for the dogs was good for the donkeys!! She went right in the dog kennel and began to eat DOG FOOD. That'll teach Kasie to eat donkey food. By the time Sunshine finished we had to refill the dog food canister!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I guess what's good for the dog is good for the donkey and vice versa!

    Pretty music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was actually Carol that made the last comment. I put Corbin's new blog under my login and it now displays his name. oh well.

    Oh, and your today's bible verse is one of my very favorite verses. I think it sums up the gospel in a nutshell, talking to his people, of course. What a wonderful truth. Bye.

    ReplyDelete

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw