Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Monday, December 03, 2007

Wonderful Surprise today!!!

I had a very busy day today. I was away from the house for most of the day but when I got home I went to check the mailbox and guess what I got in the mail!!! I got a little package from Dylan.



He made me my very own mouse pad in his Art Class at school. Isn't it beautiful!!!!

~~~~Thank you Dylan~~~~








He is such a sweet boy. I sure do love him. I have the best grandchildren, at this time I have 5 and they are all the best.

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful mousepad. I know you are very proud of it.

    Way to go, Dylan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Tag" from www.septembersbride.blogspot.com

    Tami

    ReplyDelete

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw