Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Today is Dylan's 7th Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN!!!




In case you don't know, Dylan is a Houston Texans fan. He is loyal even though they aren't doing that well right now.














We went to Houston this past weekend for Dylan's birthday party and had a great time.







He had lots of friends there. His mom & dad really do a great job doing the party thing for their boys!









They all enjoyed the high jumping. This was Jake jumping very high!!














His friends were very generous with their gifts and Dylan was very appreciative. I was very proud of him as he read each card before he opened the gift and said "Thank you" to the giver.



Dylan was very friendly and kind to all of his guest but I would say this is Dylan's best friend! They are real buddies Dylan and Matthew,

Happy Birthday Dyl, Mamaw and Pawpaw are blessed to have you for our oldest grandson.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Scared me when I opened up your blog and saw that mask. LOL

    Good pictures. Looks like Dylan had a fun birthday party.

    Happy Belated Birthday Dylan!

    Great Auntie Carol

    ReplyDelete

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw