Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Today has been a very Hard Day






























Today is the day we had to make the decision about momma going to The Home Place; a Hospice Facility. I have to say that the Lord has blessed us with time to say goodbye till we meet again, to tell her how much she has impacted our lives, to tell her how much we love her, etc. I don't know when our Father will take her home but I do know that she is going home. She won't hurt any more. She has fought a good fight, she has finished her course and she has kept the faith. 2 Timothy 4:7.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw