Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Saturday, April 12, 2008



Quite a lazy day for our animals today. If I didn't know better I would think that Sunshine was permanently resting.


She did raise up when she thought I was looking at her.

Kasie and Bo were taking a little snoozzzzz.

Pete was just enjoying the shade and the cool breeze.




But John and I were steady working on everyones elses houses today but ours. The kennel got cleaned out and rearranged for the warmer time of year. I guess you could say John was in the doghouse literally. He worked very hard getting things just right.
This was the end result of the kennel cleanup. Kasie still has her condo.
We also clean the chicken coop but I didn't get pictures of that, but the chickens did pay us for the house cleaning today with 4 eggs.
We proceeded to the next little project of building a fence.


Boy, did we have lots of curiosity and want of attention but not much help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw