Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I truly enjoy our animals!


I have some of our chickens eating out of my hand. On the left is Penelope and on the right is Rose. The one that you can just barely see (the black one), her name is Ms BearKat.


Our new beagle seems to just be HAPPY to be here. He has run and sniffed every square inch of our place. He even thinks he can climb a tree but he hasn't made it yet! We decided on a new name for him "PISTOL PETE". We are calling him Pete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw