Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Friday, April 04, 2008

We Got a New Addition to the King Farm Today!!


Bo: Who is this guy and where'd he come from?

Kasie: Let me at him!!. I'll find out. Somebody open this gate. I can't get through this little bity opening.






You check out that end and I'll check out the other.






Bo: Who'd you think you are? This is my place.




New Guy: Not if I can get it marked up as mine!!







Well, maybe he's not so bad, he likes to play!!



We haven't decided what we will call him yet but I think we can call him FRIEND:).
Yes, your majesty; I will abide by your rules. (He says to himself, "unless I want to do something else")

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw