Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Window


We have started the process of installing new windows in our old house or should I say HFR has started the process. He has totally finished the inside of the window including painting and modifying the window sill.

This was the view out my new window on the day HFR did the installation. You can kind of see the shadow of the window screen in the picture but the beauty is still there.

This is the picture of the outside. All finished as far as the installation is concerned but we will wait on the painting till all the windows in the house are finished. This was actually done on November 05, 2008 but I am slow getting it on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw