Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Sunday, November 23, 2008

No Baby Girl King Yet!

We are leaving around noon tomorrow headed for Houston. Our youngest daughter-in-love is going to the hospital late tomorrow and the doctor will start the process of inducing labor. Please keep daddy, momma and new baby girl in your prayers as the Lord Jesus leads you. I will keep you updated and let you know all the stats and HER NAME as we know them. Her daddy is keeping her name a secret from us, I don't know if anyone else knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw