Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

She has arrived...Ms Addison June King!!!

Not yet!!! This is just a few of the people that were there awaiting her arrival.

Including her mom's nurse Tawnya and her mom's Dr. Zimmerman. Mom is talking hard and fast telling the doctor to let's get this show on the road.


We skipped the part where mom didn't feel so great and straight to the part where dad came to tell us that Ms Addi had arrived.Grandma and Grandpa Reynolds were all smiles and in awe of the gift God had sent us all.
I believe the same could be said for Grandma Miller. Look at those smiles!!Aunt Lindsey has big plans for this little girl.
I think Grandpa Miller was pretty taken as well. Ms Addie will have these grandpa's wrapped around her little finger.

And last but not least of the grandpa's Ms. Addi's Pawpaw King.
Now you all are going to have to hear me out when I say this is the "GREATEST PAWPAW" of all. Remember this is my blog!!!!

She also got to meet her cousin Kaelyn and her Aunt Jennifer and Aunt Rebekah.
Ms Addi meet lots of new folks today and lots more to come, but most importatant to her was

her mom and dad.
God has truly blessed you Jared and Leigh.

Welcome Addison June King on November 25, 2008 arriving at 3:31pm weighing in at 7lbs 10oz and 20in long.
We all truly love you lots!!!

PLEASE ADD YOUR COMMENTS FOR JARED AND LEIGH'S ENJOYMENT AS WE ALL EXPRESS OUR JOY FOR THEIR NEW FAMILY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw