Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Monday, November 24, 2008

Trip to Houston

We got into Houston and went to look at a house that Jared & Leigh were looking at as a possiblity for a new home then went to dinner at Rudy Tuesday's. This is Leigh and her mom! While there Leigh began to have a little bit stronger pains so she and Jared went ahead and headed on over to the hospital.

This hospital has WiFi. All the comforts of home.
This is Leigh's younger sister.

We are now just waiting till all the medicine kicks in. I will let you know more as I know more. Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw