Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Saturday, February 28, 2009

We got our light switches and windows ...



HFR completed the 1st phase of the electrical in his shop.






It is very nice!

You can now walk in the shop and flip the switch to turn on the lights instead of crawling behind the freezer to plug them in. He needed to get this done before our new windows got here because they would need to be stored right where he would needed to be working to finish this phase of his electrical. He finished just minutes before we needed to unload the windows. Isn't that how it works usually?




New windows is one of our projects for our OLD HOUSE. Well, they are here! I want to say THANK YOU to our good friend Randy for helping us make this possible and stay within our budget. The next step will be to get them installed which is on the list to come up shortly. It sure will be nice.
GOOD JOB HFR!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw