Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Papaw's Pacemaker


Papaw King had to have a new pacemaker put in today. The surgery went well and he is doing great. The nurse in the royal blue scrubs was having trouble getting his heart monitor to work but she finally got that all fixed up.

He was just about to starve to death before they finally got him something to eat. He had not been able to eat since last evening and his surgery was scheduled for 1:00pm but needless to say it didn't really happen till 2:00pm. His wonderful daughter was there to help him out since he couldn't sit up for 24 hours plus he had to keep his left arm and one leg as still as possible. Beverly you are such a blessing to your dad! GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME and ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw