Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New York City Day 1

The flight over was good other than we were put into a holding pattern over Maryland for about 45 minutes then they tried to put us into another holding pattern due to traffic into LaGuardia but our pilot said we would need to be deverted to Harrisburg,PA to refuel. We had to land in Harrisburg then we were then off to New York City. Needless to say we were about 2 hours late but we did get to New York.



This is our room which was right aross the hall from Gendy & Rudy.

The rooms are pretty small but this one is far bigger than 5 years ago. We stayed at Park 79 Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw