Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Thursday, August 13, 2009

New York City Day 2

Making our plans for the day out in front of our hotel.


I was quite excited when I got to go to B&H, man that store is overwhelming. The people are wonderful and very helpful.


We got pretty good at the subway system or should I say "we got pretty good a riding the subway". John and Rudy got pretty good at directing us on which subway to take to get us to our requested destinations.
This photo was taken by HFR at one of our destinations "THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING". I waited on the ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw